Monday, March 30, 2015

Random update!

It's been a long time since I posted, because I'm exceptionally lazy.



It's been a damned dogfight all season. gohabsgo, who I predicted would be my toughest competition, has lived up to the expectations, and we've traded leads for most of the year. The dark horse, Nave31, has held his own and is still within 100 points of top spot.

Here's my roster full of sexy motherfuckers (and Tyler Bozak):



There's actually still been some chatter from these dinks as we enter the home stretch, mostly at the expense of Moves Like Jagr, who laughably thought that he could compete with the powerhouses of the league who paid attention to the scoring settings and drafted accordingly. Now, of course, after he's been sufficiently humbled like an Iron Shiek opponent, he's whining about how he only lost because the draft settings sucked or he was too busy getting fingered in the buttocks or some other pathetic reason.

Shockingly, I wasn't even the one to put him in his place:


Hahaha owned.

ANYWAY obviously I'm still going to win so fuck these guys.

Update later.

1 comment:

  1. My Nave31 jersey was not bought in vain!

    Why aren't you chirping these guys yourself like old times?

    ReplyDelete